F4J-CS is a Private Limited Company, established in Ramallah in December 2018, with investment capital from local and international investors, and is responsible for performance management of impact investments aimed towards contracting and overseeing Service Providers that will provide job preparation, job placement and employment services for Palestinian youth aged 18 to 29, in the West Bank and Gaza, with a minimum 30% female representation.
The company is looking to hire a Performance Management (M&E) Coordinator, in its offices in Ramallah for a period of 6 to 7 months, with the possibility of extension.
Tasks and Main duties:
- Support the staff in Service Providers’ follow-up and management.
- Support field management of Service Providers and leading the evidencing/documentation of training outputs and jobs outcomes claims process across all contracted Service Providers (SPs).
- Spot-checking collected evidence of outputs and outcomes (collected by SPS) and preparing outcomes claims for submission to the Independent Verification Agent (IVA).
- Conduct regular audits of Management Information System (MIS) data that is entered by Service Providers, to ensure reporting integrity is maintained by contracted Service Providers.
- Compare paper documentation -uploaded onto the MIS system- to that entered onto the system, to ensure its integrity and that is free of common data entry errors.
- Conduct field visits to Service Providers (to attend trainings, one-on-one coaching, or mentorship, etc.), internship hosts, and employers, as needed, to ensure that SPs maintain robust processes and procedures for quality services, data collection and the gathering of evidence for training outputs and jobs outcomes.
- Work with SPs to find alternative and creative ways –acceptable to the IVA- to document outputs and outcomes in the case that the currently required evidence is not available or accessible to SPs.
- Help the team hold SPs accountable to meet and exceed their monthly and quarterly performance targets (for job placement) and help them develop plans to get them back on track in case of delays.
- Help the team in database management, data visualization and dashboarding, data cleaning, etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, or any related or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in youth education and/or workforce development programs.
- Experience with quality assurance, data management and/or Monitoring and Evaluation, preferably in youth employment or development programs,
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of MS Excel, and its essential functions.
- Knowledge of Data management and/or visualization (e.g. Powerbi) is a plus.
- Creativity, eye for detail, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Previous experience in Gaza, specifically in youth employment or youth development programs, is highly preferable.
Interested candidates should email a copy of their CV and CL explaining why you are qualified to fill this role.
Please send your emails to: [email protected], with the title “Performance Management (M&E) Coordinator” in the subject line, no later than November 1st, 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.