Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the only exclusively pediatric hospital in the West Bank. It grants quality inpatient and outpatient medical treatment to babies and children up to 14 years of age irrespective of their origin, gender, religion or political conviction. CBH is operated by Children’s Relief Bethlehem (CRB), a Christian relief agency based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
CBH organizational culture thrives for efficient and humane services. The hospital also sets standards for the medical and nursing services offered in the region, which makes it a competitive employment opportunity and a training center for over 250 staff members.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
- Draws blood for inpatients, outpatients, elderly, personnel and relatives during all shifts.
- Performs all the laboratory tests that are done in our laboratory and sends the results to the Wards and OPC.
- Cleans working place, machines and equipment before and after work, and does basic maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Prepares quality control reagents needed for all tests and performs quality control before doing patient tests.
- Prepares the different types of media plates for the microbiology section.
- Prepares patient samples to send out to other labs for testing.
This position is valid only for 18 months from the employment date.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Medical Technology/Laboratory Science from an accredited University.
- Preferably a resident of Bethlehem District.
- Valid permit from the Ministry of Health to work in a clinical laboratory.
- 2 year experience in a hospital clinical laboratory.
- Very Good command of English language, reading, writing and speaking.
- Capable of working upon request.
- Available to work all shifts
- Ability to work as a part of a very dynamic laboratory team.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs in Word or PDF form not: [email protected] no later than 15/07/2018. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.