We are looking for a Junior and Senior C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Knowledge in Qt C++ application is a plus
- Knowlege in CAN protocal is a plus.
- Knowledge in Web technologies is a plus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiar with unix OS
- Get invited for hiring process.
- First: Problem Solving and Experience review.
- Second: Math, Linear, Numerical and DSP Interview.
- Third: Practical hands on test...
- Final: Offer and HR.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below