Position Title: Data Entry (Annotator)
We are looking for Data Entry (Annotator) to join our office in Rawabi City.
Imagry (www.imagry.co) is an AV software provider developing a Level 4 Autonomous Vehicle AI system, built on vision-based deep learning solutions for road perception and motion planning. Our bio-inspired technology combines real-time visuospatial perception with an imitation-learning decision-making system. Imagry replaces the limitations of HD mapping and rule-based approaches with a real-time vision-based data-driven solution that utilizes cutting-edge Deep Learning methods.
Currently, Imagry has more than 70 employees across 3 cities over the world, including Rawabi, Haifa, Silicon Valley. We are expanding further, and we want strong, capable, and inventive engineers to join us on this journey.
Some videos of our autonomous vehicle in action can be found on our website (www.imagry.co).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Annotate images and sensors data based on the provided policies, data policies, and guidelines.
- Deliver quality data in a timely manner.
- Handle various data tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Contribute to the simplification and improvement of the workflow process.
- Report issues in data using formal emails.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in general; Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Computer Science or related fields are a plus.
- Active Driving license.
- Good understanding of driving laws, right of way, road rules, and regulations.
- Good English skills: writing and speaking.
- Detail orientation.
- High productivity.
- Fast learning.
- Ability to adjust to new/ changing policies and guidelines.
- Ability to work in different annotation teams at a short notice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to understand issues in data.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- A good understanding of geometry is a plus.
The recruitment process consists of three stages:
Stage 1: The interview:
Duration: 1-2 hours
Details: The interview is divided into two sections:
Section 1: Takes from 30 to 40 minutes, and consists of providing information to the candidate about the company, the tools, and the aptitude test that the candidate will be asked to perform.
Section 2: Takes from 30 to 40 minutes, in which, each candidate is asked to perform an aptitude test to measure his/her abilities in the form of a score out of 100.
Stage 2: The training:
Duration: 1 working week.
Details: Based on the score given in the aptitude tests trainees are asked to come and have one week's worth of training.
This training consists of getting familiar with company culture, and work processes.
Important note 1: This training is unpaid and each candidate will be assessed daily based on his/her output and the requirements that were provided in the job requirements section.
Important note 2: Based on the daily assessments; eliminations or continuation of trainees are done on a daily basis.
Stage 3: Hiring:
If the assessment of the trainee matches the company standards then a contract will be given to the trainee at the end of the week.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now and by using this link
https://annotation.imagry.co/candidate/apply - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة