FanarSoft is a leading software development firm based in Ramallah and Nablus, which provides an advanced SaaS solution for over 11 years.
FanarSoft is the founder of the global Leading freight forwarding management software "Logitude World." Logitude is a state of art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide. (www.logitudeworld.com), Fanar has multidisciplinary SCRUM teams that manage all the lifecycle of the product.
CHAMP Cargosystems, headquartered in Luxembourg, currently own Logitude World (www.champ.aero).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
FanarSoft is currently looking to recruit a Junior QA Engineer with the following qualifications:
- BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Participate in requirements elicitation for software projects.
- Design test cases and testing strategies efficiently.
- Execute manual test scenarios and report bugs effectively.
- Ability to interact with developers to understand, define, and document functional testing requirements for existing web application software
- Review and report testing results.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge related to the software quality assurance process is a plus.
- Knowledge related to automated testing is a plus.
- knowledge related to agile development process methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge related to manual context, exploratory testing is a plus
- Knowledge related to software development lifecycle is a plus
Qualified candidates can send a CV to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to include your resume.