Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the only exclusively pediatric hospital in the West Bank. It grants quality inpatient and outpatient medical treatment to babies and children up to 14 years of age irrespective of their origin, gender, religion or political conviction. CBH is operated by Children’s Relief Bethlehem (CRB), a Christian relief agency based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
CBH organizational culture thrives for efficient and humane services. The hospital also sets standards for the medical and nursing services offered in the region, which makes it a competitive employment opportunity and a training center for over 250 staff members.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
IT Network and System Administrator
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Maintain and administer Active Directory, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP and Exchange Server.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades for different hardware or software.
- Knowledge in IT network designing for LAN, WAN and WLAN networks.
- Co-supervise the implementation of the Hospital Information System (HIS).
- Maintain the HIS servers and technical support for employees.
- Linux administration and maintenance including squid, apache, and security options.
- Knowledge in Internet security and maintaining of firewalls policies and rules.
- Knowledge in Voice communications systems like IP telephone systems and Digital PBX.
- Support and maintain the Oracle Database servers.
- Manage security for all systems, including firewalls, anti-virus protection, general network security, user access rights, secure remote access.
- Implement database structure, design, backup and recovery.
- Supporting the Video conference system.
- BA (4-years) degree in Information Technology (IT).
- Good command in English language
- Microsoft, Cisco, UNIX, Oracle certifications are preferred.
- Experience with IT equipment.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to keep updated on IT developments and new trends.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft, Oracle or UNIX.
- At least 2 years system administration experience.
- Experience in programming languages.
- Ability to work under pressure and out-side of official working hours.
Interested candidate are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to [email protected] no later than 10/06/2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.