Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking to hire Interview team Member for an approximate duration of 2 or 3 weeks for the purpose of carrying out a medical survey within Hebron governorate. The work is temporal and will be paid on daily basis. The work will start at the end of March/ Beginning of April 2018.
- Medical, Paramedical, Nursing, Midwife, or other medical specialty degree training of at least 1 year (students are accepted)
- Clinical expertise in health areas relevant to project activities
- Ability to conduct medical-related interviews in Hebron Governorate
- High level of communication skills
- Arabic mother tongue, English is an asset
- Resident within Hebron Governorate.
Please send your C.V. and motivation letter in English only by e-mail to:
Deadline for receiving applications is 05/03/2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received.