Al - Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered at the Ministry of Palestinian Interior; holds a certificate of registration number 7536. It was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies. TFS is implementing “Empowering Children for a Better Future in the Gaza Strip” in partnership with Islamic relief-Palestine. It aims at contributing in improving the status of protection through family counselling approach, Health and Environmental Practices for Russul’s families in the Middle Area.
Within this project, TFS is announcing a vacancy for the following position:
Job Title: Information Technology Club Leader
Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare and plan the activities of the multimedia club.
- Implement and guide the multimedia club activities based on active learning techniques.
- Design creative programs and activities in the fields of multimedia for children, which works to develop positive attitudes towards multimedia and technology and improve their skills.
- Develop scientific thinking and creative thinking skills
- Introduce the Talented children modern computer applications
- Employ multimedia in producing informative digital stories and simulating scientific experiments
- Discover Talented children’s abilities and technological inclinations and work to develop them.
- Have the ability to manufacture models of some simple devices.
- Plan and supervise specialized training courses in the fields of technology.
- Guide and urge children to participate in the club and provide them the needed technical and educational support.
- Develop the ability of children to manufacture models of some simple devices
- Follow up the logistical and administrative arrangements related to the activities of the multimedia club in all its phases.
- Prepare the necessary periodic reports on the progress of work, including statistics and recommendations related to the Multimedia Club.
- Participate in the follow-up and training of volunteers and trainees through guidance, direction, and evaluation,
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Technology, Multimedia Education, Mechatronics Engineering, or any other related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a related field
- Desire and love to work directly with children of all ages.
- Ability to organize, plan and train.
- Skilful at using modern technology.
- Creative thinking in communicating ideas through image and sound.
- High ability to work under pressure and have the teamwork spirit.
- Skilful at drawing and design, animated graphic design using Adobe After effects, Cinema 4d,
- Familiarity with the concept of artificial intelligence, designing electrical circuits, using microcontrollers
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents through
- Deadline for applications is 12/12/2021 at 12:00 PM.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For inquiry, please call the association at: 082557209