The Palestine Techno Park (PTP) is a non-profit organization established in 2016 and is a member of the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP), a leading global network for science parks and areas of innovation. The PTP aims to help knowledge-based and technology enterprises to grow and operate successfully locally, regionally and globally by creating a national infrastructure, business environment and culture and by helping these enterprises seed, grow and commercialize business opportunities. For further brief information about the PTP vision, mission, and objectives, master plan and its first flagship building: Palestine – India Techno Park building, please visit www.technopark.ps.
The PTP is seeking energetic talent to join the team as a consultant for the Industry 4.0 Lab at its temporary office at Birzeit University. As a consultant with PTP you will work with to build a sustainable Industry 4.0 lab programs and projects to widen the provided services by the PTP innovation labs. You will work with the Executive Director to better understand the value at stake from digital transformation and shape targeted strategies.
The successful candidate has experience in Industry 4.0, robotics, IoT and machine learning. also be responsible for managing multiple workshops and boot camps regarding these subjects, handle the design, launch, and mentoring all related programs as well as developing the key performance indicators of the Industry 4.0 Innovation Lab activities at the PTP. In addition to seek for potential fundraisers and sponsorships.
- Develop Industry 4.0 Innovation Lab Concept and Design
- Develop further Techno Park’s related training for Industry 4.0.
- Develop a business plan (road map and set-up) for the Industry 4.0 Innovation Lab in regards to:
Lab format, design, spatial requirements and any other requirements ,Equipment and resources, Estimated Cost, Sponsorships, Sustainability plan, business model and revenue streams, Operational budget, Website / brochure, Design Theme, Develop the key performance indicators of the Industry 4.0 lab. In addition to Find potential Fundraisers.
- Advise on strategies to develop partnerships with multinationals for branding the Industry 4.0 Innovation Lab.
- Consult on Supply chain design and planning, VSM & Lean manufacturing approach to identify issues & devise solutions and implement.
The Industry 4.0 lab is a resource for academics, entrepreneurs, students, startups and established companies seeking to learn more about this revolution and working on projects, developing products and services using this technology.
This position will report directly to the PTP Executive Manager. She/he should have experience, knowledge, initiative and drive to be a forceful champion in the organization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Professional industry experience gained from IT companies or digital start-ups, Manufacturing, Automotive industry, Industrial Technology, Artificial Intelligence or any related areas like robotics, IoT, Machine learning…etc.
- Expertise in deploying IoT platforms and Experience in Business & technology consulting with Strong Business, leadership and Analytical skills.
- Established innovation network is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
You can apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to : [email protected] before 8th of Jan 2019, 04:00 pm.
The duration of the contract is 6 months and may extend by mutual consent.