The Palestine India Techno Park (PITP) established in 2016 as a non-profit research and innovation park aimed at supporting the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Palestine. PTP provides needed physical infrastructure, entrepreneurship programs, technology transfer office, Innovation Labs and Hubs, and Research and Development initiatives to introduce and promote science and innovative technologies, commercialize technological knowledge, and bridge the gap between the business sector and academia.
The PITP is seeking a qualified, highly organized and motivated candidate for the role of Incubation Manager at Palestine India Techno Park office, located in Birzeit, Ramallah, to execute the following responsibilities:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections.
- Perform any other responsibilities within the scope of supporting PITP programs & projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Engineering/Business related degree with 10-15 years of relevant work experience with research skills.
- Post graduate with preferably MBA degree.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter and salary history noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to: [email protected], with the subject header: Incubation Manager.
The deadline for submissions is: 28 Feb 2022. All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.