Position : Inclusive Education Project Manager
Salary range: 7951 – 10060 ILS
Location: Based in Ramallah
Responsible to: Country Manager
Closing date: 30 December, 2021
Handicap International (which runs projects under its operating name, Humanity & Inclusion - HI -), is an independent and impartial international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights. Handicap International is a not-for-profit organisation with no religious or political affiliation. It operates as a federation made up of a network of associations.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Under the supervision of the country manager, the Inclusive Education Project Manager is fully responsible for the operational, financial and administrative management of the project he/she is appointed to. He /she plays a key role for lesson learning in close relation with the Regional Technical Unit office (RTU).
Responsibility 1: Develop and manage the M&E framework including planning and budget management
- Develop planning and integrated budget. Update following participatory analysis with project team and partners.
- Set up baseline for measuring the project impact
- Develop data collection tools for documenting indicators and measure the progress made
- Follow up the number and characteristics of the project beneficiaries
- Coordinate the project implementation with shared services (finances, log, HR…)
- Organize and chair monthly team meeting and ensure that weekly meeting are organized in the site
- Report to the Country Manager
- Produce donor report in collaboration with Country Manager and Finance Teams
- Anticipate needs for project amendment and contribute to its development
- Prepare and lead the Project Quaterly Review
- In collaboration with Country Manager and RTU , input into the development of the terms of reference for mid term review/final evaluation & to the recruitment of external expertise and support their implementation
Responsibility 2: Develop the partnership framework & coordinate with partners involved in project implementation
- Develop partnership agreements and MoU in close relation with Country Manager and Finance Teams
- Organize coordination meetings with partners and stakeholders to assess the progress made under project implementation in the spirit of reciprocal collaboration
- Identify partners’ opportunities
- Follow up in close relation with the Finance department the budget delegated to the partners
- Support the partners for identifying their needs for capacity building
- Based on the needs identified, develop adapted response with support from other services if necessary and coach the partners along implementation
- Represent HI in the relevant clusters and thematic groups active in his//her field of expertise.
Responsibility 3: Manage the project team
- Provide job description and organize recruitment in collaboration with line manager and Human Resource department
- Ensure the appraisal framework is in place and functional and that objectives are set up for each member of the team on annual basis
- Lead, coach and supervise the project team
- Assess the team needs for training and identify adapted response in coordination with Human Resource department and coordination team.
- Measure the performance of the project team along the year and provide guidance as required
- Contribute to the project team career development in coordination with Human Resource department
- Ensure that operational, financial, administrative & logictics procedures are respected by project staff
- Follow up upon staff leaves in collaboration with the human resources department
Responsibility 4: Supervise the development of methodologies and tools for the project he/she is in charge of
- Identify the tools needed for implementing the project activities
- Define terms of reference for supporting the development of tools & methodologies in collaboration with Operation and Technical coordinations
- Identify needs requiring Technical Unit and/or external expertise support
- With guidance from technical Unit, recruit and monitor external expertise
- Supervise the development of tools and methodologies and ensure active contribution from the project team to their development
- Define training plan & manual for project team/the partners for using tools and methodologies developed
- Monitor the use of tools and methodologies and organize regular lessons learnt analysis for adjusting the tools & methodologies with the project and technical teams.
- In close relation with Operation and Technical Teams, develop terms of reference for HQ technical mission and contribute to their organization
Responsibility 5: Facilitate project lessons learning and its promotion at national & international level
- Develop tools for collecting information measuring the project impact in close collaboration with the Technical Unit
- Collect identified data and contribute to their analysis
- Identify the good practices/ lessons learnt of the project
- Contribute to the good practices / lessons learnt analysis and documentation under the supervision of the Technical Unit
- Organize dissemination among the project stakeholders and among national stakeholders (government, NGOs, donors) involved into similar field of expertise
- Participate to national and international seminars in the field of expertise and prepare contribution in collaboration withh Technical coordinator
- Participate to professional network at national level in the field of expertise of the project in collaboration with Technical Coordinator
Responsibility 6: Contribute to the Program Strategic Framework and to the development of new projects
- Contribute to the data collection and analytical framework set up for developing and/or monitoring the strategy
- Collect Government policies and technical materials produced by government departments and NGOs in the field of expertise
- Participate to the development of new projects into the field of expertise
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Educational background required
- University degree in the field of expertise of the project or in development studies
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years practical experience in managing project
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years practical experience in managing staff
- Minimum of 4 years practical experience in the field of expertise of the project
- Very good in English and Arabic.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Work in Disability is strongly recommended
HI workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in HI Code of conduct. In accordance with these values, HI operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti-fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Initial contract will be for a period of 7 months with the possibility of extension upon availability of funds
المسمى الوظيفي Inclusive Education Project Manager
آخر موعد للتقديم 30 - Dec - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الراتب 7951 – 10060 ILS
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and
Particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Interested candidates should send their resume with motivation letter to reach on or before December 30, 2021 to [email protected] indicating your full name and the job title (Inclusive Education Project Manager) in the subject line of your e-mail applacation. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will be disregarded.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and those shortlisted will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Humanity & Inclusion Palestine
13, Sep, 2021
30, Aug, 2021
Architect Engineer – Service Provider
رام الله والبيرة
16, Jul, 2021
قطاع غزة, القدس, رام الله والب...
2, Jun, 2021
رام الله والبيرة
22, May, 2021
Inclusion Technical Officer
3, May, 2021
31, Mar, 2021
Organizational Development Consultant
24, Feb, 2021