Position : Inclusion Technical Officer Level 1
Salary range: 6623 – 7450 ILS
Location: Based in Gaza City
Responsible to: Project Manager
Closing date: 14 May, 2021
Handicap International (which runs projects under its operating name, Humanity & Inclusion- HI -), is an independent and impartial international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights. Handicap International is a not-for-profit organisation with no religious or political affiliation. It operates as a federation made up of a network of associations.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Under the supervision of the Emergency Preparedness Construction and Livelihood Project Manager and in close collaboration with Regional Technical Unit (RTU), the Inclusion Technical officer (Level 1) accompany project’s staff, partners and relevant actors and stakeholders in the implementation of the project and contributes to the project’s MEAL.
Responsibility 1: Contribute to the development of tools for the project implementation and to the capacity building of the project team and partners.
- Participate to the selection and contextualization of the modalities of intervention in compliance with HI technical framework.
- Contribute to the development of methodologies and to the development of complexity technical assessment, including full training packages (training needs assessment tools, training manuals and materials, pre-post training tests), users guidelines, etc.;
- Develop or adapt low/medium complexity technical tools
- Organize and/or participate to the tools testing whenever appropriate and adjust them according to the results dof the test
- Provide ad-hoc support to the team during tools use including field coaching
- Contribute to assessing HI project team and/or project partner capacity building needs, to define suitable training plan and training package
- Train project’s partners and relevant actors and stakeholders on the methodologies and tools.
- Produce training and coaching reports and coordinate feedbacks with the service providers for srenghtening continuous staff development
Responsibility 2: Support the implementation of project activities.
- Provide ad-hoc support, coaching and follow up to the project’s partners, actors and stakeholders during the implementation of the following activities:
- Support the provision of food assistance to PWDs
- Directly carry out the following activities:
- Training of multi sectoral service providers on inclusive service provision and accessibility by HI as identified with the support of PCU and DRBN
- Rehabilitation and accessibility of two microfinance service provider premises with support from DRBN
- Accessible adaptation of family business premises for PwDs with HI technical support
- Update HI and partners’ emergency response plan
- Training of volunteers on emergency preparedness inclusing follow-up meetings and drilling exercise.
- Creation of contingency rehabilitation stock by rehabilitation services with HI technical support
- Conduct Functional OT and ADs assessments for the targeted 100 HHs
- Conducting coaching session on ADS and adaptation of tools and materials
- Conduct the vulnerability assessment and accessibility audit and coordinate the implementation with services providers
Responsibility 3: Contribute to project’s monitoring, lessons learning and reporting
- Contribute to the development of complexity data collection tools for documenting indicators, under the lead of RTU and MEAL; develop low/medium complexity data collection tools in collaboration with the Regional Technical Unit (RTU) and MEAL
- C, collect data in relation with core tasks and contribute to the measurement of the progress made.
- Support the Project Manager in analysing the data collected and in identifying necessary adjustments in the project implementation framework to improve the quality and impact of the intervention
- Contribute to the identification of good practices under the project
- Develop case studies and success stories to illustrate changes induced by the project and for communication use
- Contribute to planning and produce activity reports
- Contribute to the production of the donor report,
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of project quarterly review
- Participate to the organization of technical reviews and technical missions
- Participate to professional network at national level in the field of expertise of the project
- Contribute to the development of lessons learning exercise, data collection and analysis and the production of dissemination document
- Facilitate the field implementation of project’s evaluations and of researches
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience the field of expertise, in emergency or/ and development context
- Experience working as an occupational therapist required.
- Previous experience providing technical assistance to individuals with disabilities.
- Skills in developing training and providing coaching for capacity building
- Ability to develop information material
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work with partners, civil society organizations or public authorities
- Skills in users centred approach
- Knowledge of referrals mechanisms
- Ability to respect deadline and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills Proactive, solution maker, strongly positive, constructive and dynamic personality
HI workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in HI Code of conduct. In accordance with these values, HI operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti-fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Initial contract will be for a period of only 10 months.
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and
Particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
المسمى الوظيفي Inclusion Technical Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 14 - May - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الراتب 6623 – 7450 ILS
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
Interested candidates should send their resume with motivation letter to reach on or before 14th of May 2021 to [email protected] indicating your full name and the job title (Inclusion Technical Officer Level 1) in the subject line of your e-mail applacation. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will be disregarded.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and those shortlisted will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Humanity & Inclusion Palestine
Architect Engineer – Service Provider
رام الله والبيرة
قطاع غزة, القدس, رام الله والب...
رام الله والبيرة
Organizational Development Consultant
Economic Support Technical Officer
Protection Technical Officer
رام الله والبيرة
16, Nov, 2020
Human Resources Officer
5, Nov, 2020