Fanarsoft is a leading software development firm based in Ramallah and Nablus, which provides an advanced SaaS solution for over 11 years.
Fanarsoft is the founder of the global Leading freight forwarding management software "Logitude World." Logitude is a state of art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide. (www.logitudeworld.com), Fanar has multidisciplinary SCRUM teams that manage all the lifecycle of the product.
Fanarsoft is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the “HR & Recruitment Specialist” position
The Human Resources & Recruitment Specialist serves in a full spectrum of human resource management responsibilities in support of Fanar Soft overall mission and objectives. The position is responsible for performing HR-related duties in the functional areas of recruitment, head hunting, employee relations, onboarding, policy implementation, and employment-law compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning and budgeting process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs.
- Implement and Manage in head hunting through all possible channels, screening, interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with Palestinian Labor Law and administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to employee handbook.
- Boost the company presence in educational institutes, Hi-Tech community, and representing the company in recruitment events and sessions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-6 years of hands-on experience in human resource management mainly recruitment, preferably in the Hi-Tech industry
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and solid proficiency in other common office applications
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong skills in locating and reaching solid talent.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to include your resume.