Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF intervenes around the world through operations of emergency relief, rehabilitation and development. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Under supervision of the Administrative Coordinator, the HR Officer is responsible to assist the Administrative Coordinator in performing all HR-related duties. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas; Recruitment/Employment ,Benefits administration, Employee relations, Staff Trainings, Performance Management, Policy implementation, affirmative action with Compliance to the National Labour law.
The tasks described in this job description are not exhaustive or limited. Due to the nature of the mission and the organization, the HR Officer may be requested to perform further tasks related to his responsibilities.
Objective 1: HR and Operations
- Support the Administrative Coordinator for all duties related to Human Resources.
- Assist Administrative Coordinator and department Heads in Strategic Human Resources Planning.
and in decision making related to HR issues.
- Ensure all HR related policies and guidelines are fully complied with the National Labour Law and our Internal Regulations.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
Objective 2: Managing Recruitment
- Organize and follow up recruitments procedures including, Recruitment Request Form approval, Job Description preparation, advertising and short-listing, interviews and tests, selection, reference checks (with traceability tools).
- Prepare contracts and organize orientation of all new employees.
- Maintain personnel files with all necessary documents and also the database.
- Arrange refresher sessions for all staff of HR policies when it's needed.
- Save the recruitment files of unsuccessful candidates with a data base (for future recruitment needs)
Objective 3: Handling Grievances
- Provide specific advice and guidance to employees on a variety of HR issues.
- Identify motivational needs and advice Administrative Coordinator and Department heads.
- Support the Administrative Coordinator to have effective coordination to provide the needed support to all Coordinators and Managers regarding staff relations, grievance and disciplinary actions.
Objective 4: Compensation and Benefits
- Process and update the monthly Salary data, edit the advance, payroll information and ensure all information are accurate.
- Administer payroll and maintain employees’ records (soft & hard copies).
- Support the Administrative Coordinator in organizing the annual assessment interviews and table analysis
- Ensure end of probation/midterm/annual/end of project evaluations objectives set, appraised and proper records are available in hard and soft copies.
- Make sure the necessary insurance coverage is in place for all employees, promote workplace safety among staff and provide advice and assistant on related issues.
- Manage staff welfare policies including health insurance claim reimbursement.
- Ensure employees are registered with Social Security System and monthly payments are properly made.
- Maintain an effective HR database and filing system, with proper files maintained for each staff member, both manually and electronically while maintaining confidentiality.
- Monitor staff attendance and maintain a leave tracking system which allows HR to effectively manage leave for all SIF staff.
- Support the Administrative Coordinator in conducting different studies and surveys related to the mission salary scale and other benefits.
Objective 5: Training and Development
- Identify employees training needs, develop training plans and identify opportunities for trainings
- Ensure the development of teams in coordination with the Mission Coordinators.
- Playing an effective role in planning and conducting different team building activities.
Objective 6: Managing budget and following exit procedures
- Provide inputs in budgets preparation for HR purposes.
- Timely submission of recruitment plans, weekly, monthly and HR Statistical report to Administrative Coordinator.
- Be on the lookout for and anticipate the end of contracts (in accordance with local law).
- Prepare the end of contracts documents (work certificate, annual leave pay sheet, etc.) and conduct exit interviews.
Objective 7: Reporting
- Write a HR report: narrative of activities, recruitment reports, HR Events, organization chart.
- Sitrep report
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- University degree in HR or any related subject from recognized University.
- Minimum of three years of experience as HR Officer in NGOs/INGOs.
- Good report writing, communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management skills, planning, prioritizations of task, anticipation and to thorough.
- Sense of confidentiality.
- Effective under pressure, results oriented and proactive with the ability to multi-task.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, social skills and creative, to think of alternative solutions.
- Ability to work as a team member and also to work independently.
- Computer skills: excellent knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Knowledge of local labour law.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, spoken and written, including correct spelling, grammar & punctuation.
Submit a resume in English only (Word or PDF), and a cover letter, including three professional references (e-mail address and phone number must be included), and a date of availability to [email protected] Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include exact position.
Deadline to apply is February 3rd 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please submit by email only