The Palestine Techno Park (PTP) established in 2016 as a non-profit research and innovation park aimed at supporting the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Palestine. PTP provides needed physical infrastructure, entrepreneurship programs, technology transfer office, Innovation Labs and Hubs, and Research and Development initiatives to introduce and promote science and innovative technologies, commercialize technological knowledge, and bridge the gap between the business sector and academia.
The PTP is seeking a qualified, highly organized and motivated candidate for the role of Hub Manager of Palestine Techno Park office, located at Palestine India Techno Park Building, Birzeit, Ramallah, to oversee all aspects of the innovation hubs and Labs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, prioritize and ensure proper implementation of the hub growth and project management strategies in an effective manner.
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and on boarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Developing a Hub community that is a suitable place for all and help establish the Hub as an expert in the field of technology, entrepreneurship, and startups.
- Managing, overseeing, and directing all aspects of the Hub’s operation including renting, memberships, marketing, and events.
- Ensuring that the hubs, and labs are fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Manage innovation and technology transfer projects and activities.
- Continuous follow up with incubated startups by Palestine Techno Park through the different projects.
- Maintain the operational framework, processes, tools, standard operating procedure, and best practices, and recommend improvement when necessary
- Manage the Hubs programs including trainings and hackathons
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between hub members.
- Develop templates for hub communication products such as presentations, reports, newsletters, and case studies.
- Effectively manage Hub membership to ensure a healthy community.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships to further develop opportunities for collaboration.
- Produce comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve the member experience.
- Develop and implement an internal and external communication strategy for the hub, including keeping the hub partners updated regularly.
- Prepare reports that outline community progress.
- Engage in the wider community by attending events and networking with local startups and organizations.
- Create and manage the relationship with Innovation Ecosystem Partners (Innovation Network Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts, Vendors, Businesses, and Startups) to align with the innovation strategy.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 5+ years of experience in technology or business development companies doing Program/Project Management, process improvement, with at least 3 years of experience in managing Hub/Technology showcase center or related field
- BSc/Master degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Practical knowledge and skills in usage of project management methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of the creative industries sector and/or business start-ups
- Experience in developing and maintaining key stakeholder relations
- Operations experience required
- Excellent understanding of both business and strategy and how technology is applied to drive new areas of growth
- Advanced knowledge of managing entrepreneurial processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – friendly, diplomatic, and assertive when required
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active in problem-solving
- Good attention to detail with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Startup mentality & thinking out of the box to see things from multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm, and arrive at the most effective way to help the team solve problems or prove a value/concept
- Ability to work across different layers and functions of the organization and ecosystem partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-matrix, diverse, and multicultural environment
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter, noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to
With Subject header: Hub Manager. The deadline for submissions is Monday Nov 1, 2021 All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.