Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from the Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
HEAD OF DRIVERS
Providing optimal preventive and psychosocial aid to people with mental health and psychosocial needs at community level according to MSF principles, standards and procedures in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Coordinating and controlling the operation of vehicles in one location according to traffic regulations and MSF security rules and ensuring that the team of drivers perform properly their duties to ensure an adequate, efficient and safe transport of goods and people.
- Transporting MSF personnel and material ensuring their safety.
- Supervising the team of drivers and monitoring and evaluating their performance, ensuring compliance with all rules, safety regulations and MSF instructions, as well as the maintenance and service of their assigned vehicles which includes preparing and overseeing the drivers' work schedule, ensuring daily and weekly checks of vehicles and the correct filling in of administration and vehicle logbook;
- Performing monthly checks of the vehicle inventory, documentation and first aid kit together with the responsible driver and conducting a driving test for all new drivers.
- Performing regular drivers' assessments.
- Coordinating and supervising the associated resources (drivers) and fleet management to ensure adequate service in terms of organizing availability of drivers, vehicles to drive, duty rosters and replacements in case of absence, and fuel control.
- Organizing training courses for drivers
- Checking and ensuring that safety procedures are met in vehicles to ensure that transportation is in the best conditions of safety for travelers.
- Reporting any problems with the vehicles (mechanical, accidents...) to the line manager / technical referent as well as preparing monthly reports on services, spare parts, consumption, etc. of each vehicle.
- Ensuring maintenance on the fleet of vehicles to be in perfect working order and that cars are serviced at the desired time to ensure good use of it and be able to deliver services.
- Looking after all equipment related to vehicles and driver. Ensuring the proper use of radios in vehicles, numbers and codes, according to MSF protocols and procedures in place.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential literacy, driving license and basic mechanic skills
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as a driver
- Very good command in English and Arabic is essential
- Essential good knowledge of the area of work
- Essential experience with 4x4 vehicles
- Essential knowledge of basic mechanics
- West Bank ID holder.
المسمى الوظيفي HEAD OF DRIVERS
آخر موعد للتقديم 19 - Oct - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية الثانوية العامة
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with references´ details to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Departement _Hebron Project
With the reference: Head of Drivers MSF vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is October 19th, 2021.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF-Spain Doctors Without Borders