Consultant to Develop Gender Policy for the Small Enterprise Center (SEC) Association
The Small Enterprise Center (SEC) is a Palestinian non-profit organization that started in 2002. In 2008, SEC was officially registered as an independent non-profit organization governed by the Palestinian Law of Charitable Associations and Community Organizations. SEC has grown to be a leading national organization serving Palestinian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and social enterprises (including cooperatives).
In Partnership with the Swedish Cooperative Center (WeEffect) through the project “ Boosting Social Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise in Palestine” SEC is seeking a consultant to develop a Gender Policy.
The Gender Policy specialist / Consultant is required to:
- To establish structures and processes that will promote effective mainstreaming of gender in programmes and operations and in the work of SEC
- Help Improve staff members appreciation, understanding, awareness and capacities to integrate gender in all aspects of their work
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you must:
- At least five years of experience in planning, design, preparation and delivery of gender equality strategies
- A strong record of experience in programme management of gender equality, gender mainstreaming or women empowerment policies/projects/programmes; knowledge of gender equality at the institutional level.
- Excellent proven written and spoken English
- Strong oral and written communication skills
You can find the full TOR on this link
The consultant should prepare a detailed proposal outlining their approach, with a budget and timeline, examples of relevant work and your CV / credentials to:
Deadline to submit is by 20 November, 2017.
For any inquiries please call: +97222423326