That will primarily work in PARC Jerusalem Office. Applicants must be Jerusalem ID holders. Driving license is encouraged.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Key Role: Cooperate with key managers, technical staff, district coordinators and other partners to understand, needs and rights of our targeted beneficiaries, to gather data, analyze, identify gaps, clearly design the needed interventions; and write management and technical proposal components, and the needed action plans with full financial projections, that is compliant to the funding agency requirement and to the announced TOR for the proposal announced by the funding party. In addition, to building, cultivating, and maintaining fruitful relationships with partners and key stakeholders in Jerusalem.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Identify funding opportunities and reach fundraising targets based on programs’ needs, and those that benefit and complement the mission and vision of PARC
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with local partner organizations, donors, private sectors partners, and national authorities.
- Represent the institution professionally in the Jerusalem governorate
- To respect and meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Collect the needed information by identifying sources of information and durations.
- Following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and coherence.
- Coordinating, identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Developing the proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, and budget, standards of performance, monitoring evaluation and learning, including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Ensure communications and reporting to donors are well articulated
- Other duties as assigned
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, and responding to all kinds of call for proposals and funding modalities, and fostering relationships with partners and key stakeholders.
- 2-5 years of experience in the same field of work.
- Proficiency and fluency in English language (reading, writing, speaking).
- Ability to organize, manage, and cooperate with other colleagues at different levels.
- Ability to team up with representatives of other partners.
- Ability to manage and prioritize assignments and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field of specialization, master’s is plus.
Qualified candidates with relevant education and experience are encouraged to send their CV's with a cover letter no later than Saturday 19th of December 2020.
For more information about the employment opportunity and to apply, visit the website: www.pal-arc.org/jobs