Context and Background
Hope Bridge Association (HBA) is a Palestinian non-profit, non-governmental, independent, and charitable organization, licensed by the Ministry of Interior under the title "GA-1123-C". HBA was established in 2015 by a group of skilled and experienced youth who are aspired to serve their people who suffer from siege, unemployment, poverty, and all harsh living conditions.
Hope Bridge Association is seeking a qualified person to fill the following position:
- Position: Fundraiser
- Reporting to: Executive Manager
- Location: Gaza
- Contract: 3 months and renewable
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies for the organization
- Writing and drafting project proposals.
- Create strong fundraising messages that appeal to potential donors
- Identify and contact potential donors
- Follow developments in donor strategies and policies.
- Follow up on calls for proposals
- Follow up on all agreements with all donors
- Organize campaigns or events that will lead to soliciting donations
- Participate in meetings with donors and other partners of the organization - both local and foreign.
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising initiatives
- Regularly monitor donor websites, identify, and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, fundraising, monitoring & evaluation and/or a related field
- BA degree in Business Management, International Relationships, English or any other related field.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the humanitarian situation and crisis in Gaza
- See short and long term opportunities and understand the dynamic of the entire fundraising process and responsibility
- Have applied knowledge of developmental frames (log frames, indicators, monitoring and evaluation tools, …)
- Deep experience in Proposal writing and presentation
- Very strong planning and organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities with deadlines
- Excellent in both English and Arabic; writing and speaking
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally and in writing
Interested candidates are requested to fill the following form: https://forms.gle/zXty5TFQmn3zCNnV8 no later than 11 Oct. 2021 .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.