The Treatment and Rehabilitation Center for Victims of Torture (TRC)
Fund Raising Officer
The Treatment and Rehabilitation Center for Victims of Torture (TRC) is a non-profit human rights organization and mental health service provider for direct and indirect victims of torture, violence and ill-treatment.
TRC seeks a Fund Raising Officer responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a fundraising strategy in line with the organization’s mandate, identifying donors/funders, researching grant opportunities, and coordinating with the Program Development Unit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the development of a funding strategy and a portfolio of local and international donors with having the ability to be a key player in donors charity community for maintaining long term relations with donors.
- Research and follow up on published Calls for Proposals, Concept Notes, and Letters of Interest
- Maintaining a fundraising calendar and coordinate meetings with donors with developing a system list of all contacts and deadlines for grant donor awards and new funding opportunities
- Developing and strengthening donor relations for contribution in securing significant grant funds to ensure the delivery of TRC vision and promote its services and successes through both social media and local press.
- Identifying and delivering presentations to interested potential donors
- Coordinating with different program departments to compile activities information required for writing proposals including appeals
- Develop logical frameworks, action plans and tracking sheets in coordination with the Program Development Unit
- Undertaking independent research in finding alternative resources for funding or grant opportunities
- Follow up on donor requirements and guidelines for timely submission of concept notes and proposals
- Support General Director with ad hoc tasks
- Provide Arabic/English translation as necessary
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- At least 8 years experience in donor relations, project cycle management, and proposal writing
- Excellent communication skills; able to work independently or within team comprised of various departments under tight deadlines
- Proven experience in reporting to major donors, particularly EU and UN Agencies
- Fluent in both Arabic and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to travel and attend conferences and meetings throughout the West Bank as necessary
- Jerusalem ID is an asset.
Note: TRC is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be treated equally as well as equality between persons with disabilities and people without disabilities, and pays great attention to the rights of women and children.
المسمى الوظيفي Fundraising Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 06 - Mar - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني إدارة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 8 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
The Position is a contractual deliverables tasks based. Salary based on experience. Deadline for submission: March 06th, 2021, at 4pm. For those interested, please send a cover letter, CV, and 3 references in English to: [email protected] and must include the subject: “Fund Raising Officer”. TRC will not accept in-office visits or phone calls in regard to this position. Only short listed candidates with high qualifications will be contacted. Thank you.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة TRC مركز علاج وتأهيل ضحايا التعذيب