FanarSoft is a leading software development firm based in Ramallah and Nablus, which provides an advanced SaaS solution for over 11 years.
FanarSoft is the founder of the global Leading freight forwarding management software "Logitude World." Logitude is a state of art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide. (www.logitudeworld.com), Fanar has multidisciplinary SCRUM teams that manage all the lifecycle of the product.
FanarSoft is planning to expand its work scope for new projects and products with international partners.
FanarSoft is currently looking to recruit a Full Stack Team Lead with 8+ years' experience, The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in the development team.
- Drive the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a small team of developers.
- Work collaboratively with engineering leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Create and drive the detailed planning, scheduling and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Help define and enforce development practices, including unit tests and code reviews.
- Maintain architectural principals and coding standards across the code and project lifecycles.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Mentor and develop team members, provide constructive feedback on design and code quality and build an inclusive culture with high performing teams.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Software Development.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
Skills & Competencies :
- Proven record of strong technical leadership.
- 3+ years of experience leading complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing, delivering, and leading enterprise web using Microsoft Technologies at scale.
- Hands-on ability to write clean, secure, reliable, maintainable, and testable code with a robust design and building effect data models.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the design and development of relational databases.
- Expertise with the architecture and development of business solutions and acting as a thought leader in cloud solutions.
- Data Layer: MS SQL Server, NoSQL, Entity Framework, Dapper
- Environment: Azure, Git, Jenkins.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to include your resume.