FanarSoft is a leading software development firm based in Ramallah and Nablus, which provides an advanced SaaS solution for over 11 years.
FanarSoft is the founder of the global Leading freight forwarding management software "Logitude World." Logitude is a state of the art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide. (www.logitudeworld.com), Fanar has multidisciplinary SCRUM teams that manage all the lifecycle of the product.
CHAMP Cargosystems, headquartered in Luxembourg, currently own Logitude World (www.champ.aero).
FanarSoft is currently looking to recruit a Front-End Developer with 3+ years' experience to join its development team with the following qualifications:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide front-end development, architecture and assist in aesthetic thought leadership.
- Help team to build modern user interfaces that are both desktop and mobile browser friendly and efficient.
- Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions.
- Assumes responsibility for understanding current and new web technologies.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies.
- Work with the Agile team to clarify the new products and features.
- Collaborate closely with specialists in backend development, testing, and analytics.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Ensure the performance, coding standards, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Mentoring and coaching the front-end development team.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of Front-End development.
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture.
- Have a high standard for code quality, design, and architecture.
- Excellent grasp of CSS and related frameworks.
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and RESTful web services.
- Familiarity with one of the backend programming languages is a plus.
Qualified candidates can send a CV to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to include your resume.