The Palestine Techno Park (PTP) is a non-profit organization established in 2016 and is a member of the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP), a leading global network for science parks and areas of innovation. The PTP aims to help knowledge-based and technology enterprises to grow and operate successfully locally, regionally and globally by creating a national infrastructure, business environment and culture and by helping these enterprises seed, grow and commercialize business opportunities. For further brief information about the PTP vision, mission, and objectives, master plan and its first flagship building: Palestine – India Techno Park building, please visit www.technopark.ps.
The PTP is seeking energetic talent to join the team as a consultant for the FinTech Hub at its temporary office at Birzeit University. As a consultant with PTP you will work with the Executive Director to build a sustainable FinTech Hub programs and projects to widen the provided services by the PTP innovation Hubs. Which Includes co-authoring a strategic plan, managing creation of innovation solutions, managing to have different introduction workshops about Fintech, seek for potential fundraisers and sponsorships. In addition, handle the design, launch, and mentoring all related programs staff as well as developing the key performance indicators of the Fintech Innovation Hub at the PTP. The successful candidate has experience in building FinTech innovation strategies, alliances and partnerships with a global business and organizations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop FinTech Innovation Hub Concept and Design
- Develop further Techno Park’s Fintech related training initiative.
- Develop a business plan (road map and set-up) for the Fintech Innovation Hub in regards to:
Hub format, design, spatial requirements and any other requirements ,Equipment and resources, Estimated Cost, Sponsorships, Sustainability plan, business model and revenue streams, Operational budget, Website / brochure, Design Theme, Develop the key performance indicators of the VR/AR Hub. In addition to Find potential Fundraisers.
- Advise on strategies to develop partnerships with multinationals for branding the Fintech Innovation Hub
The Fintech Hub is a resource for academics, entrepreneurs, students, startups and established companies working on projects and developing Financial products using technology.
This position will report directly to the PTP Executive Manager. She/he should have experience, knowledge, initiative and drive to be a forceful champion in the organization.
Note: The PTP has the right to divide the scope of work to more than one candidate. The PTP has the right not to accept any submission without declaring the reasons.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in financial technology solutions “Fintech”
- Excellent leadership skills, excellent communication skills
- Established innovation network is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the below fields:
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Big Data and Data monetization
- Innovation as a Service
- FinTech and RegTech
- Customer experience transformation
You can apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to : [email protected] before 6th of Jan 2019, 04:00 pm.
The duration of the contract is 6 months and may extend by mutual consent.