The British Consulate General in Jerusalem is seeking an individual for the position of Finance Manager, Grade – B3 (L).
Purpose of the job:
Management of the office administration budgets including its analysis, forecasting and planning. This includes support to all our Partners Across Government (PAGs) in respect of financial related matters. Management and implementation of financial controls and compliance, including purchase to pay processes, in coordination with Senior Management and the central team at the finance hub, including the monthly transparency returns and year end pack. A further key requirement includes Line Management of two busy department heads namely Transport Manager and IT Support Officer.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A university degree in the related field with 3 years of experience in financial management
- Excellent oral and written English (Arabic and/or Hebrew an advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite of Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent problem solving & decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure using own initiative following compulsory rules and procedures
- Proven track record of delivering results to a high standard within tight deadlines
- Strong multitasking, organizational, analytical and time management skills, with excellent attention to details
- Line management experience;
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to learning and development
The closing date for all applications is 3rd August 2020. Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered.
For both Internal and External candidates: Please click here to apply for the vacancy.