(This is a part time position)
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out surgical and mental health activities . The aim is to provide access to quality secondary and tertiary surgeries to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking PART TIME Finance/HR Assistant for its Gaza office (approximately 20 hrs/week).
Main Responsibilities of the position: Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project HR related matters, as well as accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
- Business Administration related diploma.
- Previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs, preferably in the NGOs sector.
- Arabic (mother tongue), excellent level of English.
- Essential computer literacy and ease of use (word, excel)
- Team worker, Flexibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid
For those who find themselves to be eligible applicants please send your C.V. in English only by e-mail to:
Please indicate the subject as: “Fin/HR Assistant”.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15/10/2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries will be received.