Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking PART TIME Finance/HR Assistant for its Mental Health and Psycho-social Project in Hebron (approximately 20 hrs/week).
Main Responsibilities of the position: Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project HR related matters, as well as accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
- Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Arabic (fluent)
- Good level of English
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Team worker
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid
Interested applicants please send your C.V. and motivation letter in English, with a copy of your driving license by e-mail only to: [email protected] (subject: “Finance/HR Assistant”)
Deadline for receiving applications is 05/09/2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received.