We are looking for an electrical engineer who will be involved in the process of manufacturing a robust electronic industrial automotive solution. Additionally, he will be involved in integrating very advanced high end controllers to hybrid car.
- Design electronic solutions.
- Design DC supply circuitry and be able to distribute the different voltages smoothly.
- Design ADC and DACs circuits taking into consideration the isolations and latency optimization.
- Build layout and perform Signal Integrity and Power Integrity analysis.
- Make soldering and desoldering for prototypes.
- Integrate industrial controllers and make the proper interconnections.
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering, related field and/or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge of a of circuit design using Altium Designer or other programs.
- Proficient knowledge in PCB design and proper power planes isolation.
- Proficient knowledge in Power electronics DC to DC converters.
- Robust understanding of single ended and differential signals and their integrations.
- Deep understanding of serial interfaces, SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485 and CAN bus communication.
- Be able to interface NPN and PNP output controllers with hardware circuits smoothly.
- Has basic knowledge in control systems.
- Has basic knowledge in C/ C++.
Interseted and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below