- Participate to the selection and contextualization of the modalities of intervention in compliance with HI technical framework.
- Contribute to the development and/or adaptation of methodologies and develop or adapt low/medium complexity technical tools. including full training packages (training needs assessment tools, training manuals and materials, pre-post training tests), users guidelines, etc.;
- Organize and/or participate to the tools testing whenever appropriate and adjust them according to the results dof the test
- Undertake overall assessment of environment to be built in project target areas in close collaboration with the partners, reconstruction stakeholders and persons with disabilities of different impairments
- Undertake reconstruciton survey and technical studies for physical environment for targeted shelters
- Contribute to assessing HI project team and/or project partner capacity building needs, to define suitable training plan and training package
- Train project’s partners and relevant actors and stakeholders on the methodologies and tools.
- Produce training and coaching reports and coordinate feedbacks with the service providers for srenghtening continuous staff development
- Provide ad-hoc support, coaching and follow up to the project’s partners, actors and stakeholders during the implementation of the following activities:
- Support the provision of educational materials and educational resources for partner schools
- Train teachers to develop Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for girls and boys with disabilities through the support of individual and collective educational remedial education and counseling services
- Support the provision of mobility, hearing, visual and educational assistive devices for girls and boys with disabilities to ensure full learning and educational activities
- Support partners’ capacities to sustain the provision of quality education for girls and boys with disabilities
- Directly carry out the following activities:
- Build technical capacity of teachers on disability and gender inclusive education and adapted learning methodologies responding to the personalized educational needs of girls and boys with disabilities, using the inclusive education practical manual
- Build teachers’ capacity on the development of low-cost, gender and disability-sensitive educational materials
- Build the capacity of partners’ school principals and key staff on gender and disability-inclusive education, to change their attitudes and support the adaptation of school management.
- Build the capacities of education and protection clusters and the national education coalition members on gender and disability-sensitive data and indicators to make informed decisions in inclusive programing
Contribute to the development of high complexity data collection tools for documenting indicators, under the lead of RTU and MEALl develop low/medium cpmplexity data collection tools in collaboration with the Regional Technical Unit (RTU) and MEAL.
Collect data in relation with core tasks and contribute to the measurement of the progress made.
Support the Project Manager in analysing the data collected and in identifying necessary adjustments in the project implementation framework to improve the quality and impact of the intervention
Contribute to the identification of good practices under the project
Develop case studies and success stories to illustrate changes induced by the project and for communication use
Contribute to planning and produce activity reports
Contribute to the production of the donor report,
Contribute to the preparation and implementation of project quarterly review
Participate to the organization of technical reviews and technical missions
Participate to professional network at national level in the field of expertise of the project
Contribute to the development of lessons learning exercise, data collection and analysis and the production of dissemination document
Facilitate the field implementation of project’s evaluations and of researches
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Degree in the field of education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience the field of expertise, in emergency or/ and development context
- Experience in remedial education and Inclusive Education in Emergencies
- Experience in working with Children with Disabilities
- Skills in developing training and providing coaching for capacity building
- Ability to develop information material
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work with partners, civil society organizations or public authorities
- Ability to respect deadline and work under pressure
- Very positive personality, with strong orientation towards solutions
- Excellent communication skills Proactive, solution maker, strongly positive, constructive and dynamic personality
HI workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in HI Code of conduct. In accordance with these values, HI operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti-fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Initial contract will be for a period of 7 months only
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and
Particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Interested candidates should send their resume with motivation letter to reach on or before August 17, 2022 to [email protected] indicating your full name and the job title (Education Technical Officer) in the subject line of your e-mail application. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will be disregarded.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and those shortlisted will be contacted.