- Checking daily, the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.), performing weekly check according to the MSF Logbook, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions. Carrying out a hand over if another uses the vehicle
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as MSF security rules, in order to avoid car accidents.
- Ensure the security about staff and vehicle while be in the field.
- Ensuring all passengers have all necessary papers in order before travelling, and ensuring non-MSF staff sign disclaimers of responsibility before using the vehicle
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle, submitting the documents to the receiver of the goods, checking the status of delivered goods, returning the duly completed documents to Logistics and ensuring that the goods have the necessary documents
- Ensuring that all vehicle documents and the driver's driving license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Informing the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Knowing how to use navigation tools, specially the smartphone apps and communicating with base according to MSF communications policy to inform the driver's position and any potential implications.
- Knowing and respecting the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensuring all passengers know and respect the security rules.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential 2 years minimum of previous driving experience.
- Good knowledge of Jerusalem, Ramallah and West Bank roads
- Desirable experience with specific vehicles to use (4x4, trucks, etc.).
- Desirable work experience with MSF or other NGOs.
- Desirable knowledge of basic mechanics.
- English, Arabic and Hebrew
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
- Holder of Jerusalem ID.
- Valid driving license.
- Full time position (Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 -16:30)
- 20 days annual leave
- Complementary Staff Health Policy
- Mental Health Support
- Starting date: Soon as possible
- Gross Salary: Between 5.100ILS to 6.100 ILS
- Transportation Allowance
- Chils Allowance
- 13th month Salary
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Failure of submitting this application documents would make the application invalid and the application would not be considered.
All documents of application must be in English.
Please send your applications with CV & Resume, a cover letter including aforementioned instructions in English
The deadline for application is 25/03/2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
E mail address for application : [email protected]
Subject of the application e-mail : MSFEPI-DRV-2023- (Applicant's Surname)