Part time Driver
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF is currently seeking to hire a part time Driver.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
Perform the tasks of transporting staff and passengers in an MSF vehicle ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country’s traffic rules and MSF security rules in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- A minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Experience with International NGOs is preferred.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Capacity to work in a place with high security requirements.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Fluent English is preferred.
- Good knowledge of mission area roads.
- Flexibility and the capacity to adjustment to change.