Employment Opportunity: DRIVER
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all over the world.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking to recruit a Full Time DRIVER for its office in Jerusalem, with frequent movements to Israel and the West Bank.
The contract will be initially for 3 months renewable.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must be a Jerusalem ID holder.
- Age is over 24 years old.
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- A minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Knowledge of roads and areas in Jerusalem, Israel, and West Bank.
- Very good level of English.
- Experience with International NGOs is preferred.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work within a team.
- FLEXIBILITY in working schedules is essential.
For those who find themselves to be eligible applicants please send your C.V. in English only by e-mail to:
Please indicate the subject as: “Driver”.
Deadline for receiving applications is 25/05/2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries will be received.