AXSOS sees itself as an IT company with an intercultural approach. AXSOS follows a philosophy that is more oriented towards values such as individual know-how, proximity, trust-building, and humanity than towards technical standard solutions. It is therefore a company that defies norms and conventions, goes its own way, and assumes social responsibility.
AXSOS AG offers a comprehensive full-service portfolio of IT security, IT infrastructure, and custom development.
AXSOS AG was founded in 2009 and has offices in Stuttgart, Solingen, Dettingen/Erms, Ramallah, Jerusalem and Thessaloniki.
We are looking for a Fulltime highly motivated and able to learn something new DevOps Engineer to enable faster release and deployment cycles by taking advantage of agile development methodologies; improved collaboration between business stakeholders, application development and operations teams; and automation tools. have the ownership of CI/CD tools and processes, development and maintenance of automated flows. Development of testing tools and testing infrastructures, in addition to be a key engineer contributing to the design, development, and operation of large-scale infrastructure systems. and ensure core technology is reliable, highly available, efficient, performant, flexible, and enables innovation, and create, Implement and educate testing best practices for products and technologies.
- The task of the DevOps Engineer is to enable faster release and deployment cycles by taking advantage of agile development methodologies; improved collaboration between business stakeholders, application development and operations teams; and automation tools.
- Ownership of CI/CD tools and processes, development and maintenance of automated flows.
- Development of testing tools and testing infrastructures.
- Be a key engineer contributing to the design, development, and operation of large-scale infrastructure systems.
- Ensure core technology is reliable, highly available, efficient, performant, flexible, and enables innovation.
- Create, Implement and educate testing best practices for products and technologies.
- Work with teams to build and evolve data infrastructure tooling and data engineering to enable data-driven decision-making.
- Lead new initiatives and expand the capabilities of our infrastructure and automation.
- The DevOps Engineer must have the ability to evaluate analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Documents and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Updates job knowledge by studying development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; and participating in educational opportunities.
- High motivation and ability to learn something new.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Flexible regarding work times.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Excellent written/spoken English is a must, German is a plus.
- Ready to travel abroad (Europe) so for longer periods (3-6 months) for training or customer involvement.
- Personal commitment to success - making it happen whatever it takes.
- Prepared to dive into unknown challenges.
- Committed to delivering daily high-quality work.
- +2 years of proven experience as a back-end and infrastructure or DevOps engineer.
- Committed to personal growth.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowing agile development life cycle and development processes.
- Good knowledge of testing techniques.
- Experience with automation/configuration management.
- Good knowledge of best practices and IT operations.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration.
- Experience with OpenShift / Kubernetes.
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Helm.
WE OFFER YOU
- A permanent employment contract
- 5 days full time (42 hours)
- A modern work environment in an international, informal working atmosphere
- We are open, honest, direct, friendly, and uncomplicated in our dealings with each other
- Possibility of working from home
- An intensive and unique talent development plan
All candidate should apply through - apply now- in the link provided bellow:
For more information please visit www.axsos.de