About the Company- datablock
We are a U.S. based company with a branch in Palestine with a mission to unlock the opportunities of enterprise-grade automation and worker productivity and creativity while embracing digital transformation, by leveraging the actionability of advanced analytics, data science and artificial intelligence (AI) to align to strategic business outcomes, through a robust analytics process that can handle today’s explosion of complex data.
RPA Developer/Solutions Architect - datablock Enterprise Automation
The RPA Developer/Solutions Architect will champion in defining the architecture of the solutions and oversee it end-to-end, assisting both in development, and in the implementation phase to design, develop, implement automations/robots, and custom solutions in a professional consultative project delivery environment. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup environment with innovation at its core.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing and documenting processes, assessing feasibility for automation or improved user experiences.
- Design, develop, and deploy sustainable automation solutions based on well-defined requirements derived from Intelligent Automation project teams and industry experts.
- Assist in workshops designed to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Partner with the RPA Business Analyst to document processes, release notes, and other project materials to support development, security, operations, and maintenance.
- Lead in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing, as well as business teams during UAT.
- Select appropriate set of technological tools and features to ensure alignment of the solution with enterprise guidelines, including cloud infrastructure.
- Lead in both deployment teams and operations teams for infrastructure support, server installations, and troubleshooting (may require outside of work hours and participation in an on-call rotation as-needed)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology related major, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with cloud-based service providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Hands on experience in RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, and Automation Anywhere – UiPath experience is highly preferred (training can be provided).
- Experience building sustainable automations with a focus on limiting technical debt.
- Experience using flowcharting software (Lucidchart, draw.io or Visio) required.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
- Prior functional experience in SDLC, Waterfall, and Agile development methodologies including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
- Familiarity with version control systems and code merging/branching techniques
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive Salaries
- Training and up-skilling in the areas of RPA and enterprise automation
- Additional professional talent development through certifications
- Real world experience, live-projects, and exposure
- Stock options through a dedicated employee option pool in
- Incubation and support to spin-off new ventures and startups
Datablock is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] which includes your CV and cover letter, no later than 29th of April 2021 by 4:00PM.
Kindly state in the email subject “RPA Developer/Solutions Architect Application”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.