About the Company- datablock
We are a U.S. based company with a branch in Palestine with a mission to unlock the opportunities of enterprise-grade automation and worker productivity and creativity while embracing digital transformation, by leveraging the actionability of advanced analytics, data science and artificial intelligence (AI) to align to strategic business outcomes, through a robust analytics process that can handle today’s explosion of complex data.
We are looking for a highly capable software engineer to hire full-time to assist datablock with transforming data into a format that can be easily analyzed. The data engineer will do this by developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation. The software engineer will work closely with data scientists and will be largely in charge of architecting solutions for data scientists that enable them to do their jobs.
Our data engineers are tasked with managing and organizing data, while also keeping an eye out for trends or inconsistencies that will impact business goals. It is a highly technical position, requiring experience and skills in areas like programming, mathematics, and computer science. Our data engineers also need soft skills to communicate data trends to others in the company and to help the business make use of the data it collects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences, and experience
- Strong programming background with extensive experience in python, experience with C++ or Java is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing (EC2, lambda, AWS batch, cloud formation)
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in creating python scripts for cloud-based infrastructure deployment and automation
- Extensive experience with Git source control
- Experience working with both mongo and SQL databases
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with data engineering tools (i.e MLFlow and/or Airflow)
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive Salaries
- Training and up-skilling in the areas of emerging tech (DataOps and MLOps) from leading training institutions
- Additional professional talent development through certifications
- Real world experience, live-projects, and exposure
- Stock options through a dedicated employee option pool in
- Incubation and support to spin-off new ventures and startups
Datablock is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] which includes your CV and cover letter, no later than 29th of April 2021 by 4:00PM.
Kindly state in the email subject “Data Engineer Application”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.