About the Company- datablock
We are a U.S. based company with a branch in Palestine with a mission to unlock the opportunities of enterprise-grade automation and worker productivity and creativity while embracing digital transformation, by leveraging the actionability of advanced analytics, data science and artificial intelligence (AI) to align to strategic business outcomes, through a robust analytics process that can handle today’s explosion of complex data.
RPA Business Analyst - datablock Enterprise Automation
The RPA Business Analyst will work with stakeholders to collect requirements, assist in designing, documenting, implementing automations/robots, and build custom solutions in a professional consultative project delivery environment. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup environment with innovation at its core.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing and documenting processes, assessing feasibility for automation or improved user experiences. Create and drive assessments with ability to provide leadership with observations, recommendations, and action plans.
- Direct meetings, interviews, and workshops designed to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Document processes, release notes, and other project materials to support development, security, operations, and maintenance.
- Participate in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Communicate to colleagues or customers during the product development to make sure it fits design.
- Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
- Perform project management activities to ensure solutions are being driven to customer satisfaction and datablock expectations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology related major, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using flowcharting software (Lucidchart, draw.io or Visio) required.
- Knowledge of process improvement or LEAN Six Sigma tools and techniques, preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
- Strong project management skill sets
- Hands on experience in BI software such as Power BI, or Tableau, is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with RPA tools such as Uipath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere etc., is a plus (training can be provided).
- Prior functional experience in SDLC, Waterfall, and Agile development methodologies including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive Salaries
- Training and up-skilling in the areas of RPA and enterprise automation
- Additional professional talent development through certifications
- Real world experience, live-projects, and exposure
- Stock options through a dedicated employee option pool in
- Incubation and support to spin-off new ventures and startups
datablock is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] which includes your CV and cover letter, no later than 29th of April 2021 by 4:00PM.
Kindly state in the email subject “RPA Business Analyst Application”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.