The Treatment and Rehabilitation Center for Victims of Torture (TRC) is a Palestinian human rights-based non-profit organization which seeks an experienced Data Entry and Admin Assistant position.
This is a full-time post at the TRC headquarter in Ramallah and may include travel throughout the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The Data Entry and Admin Assistant will work closely with the Research and Documentation Unit, Project Coordinator and Finance Officer, and will answer directly to the Executive Director of the organization.
- Responsible of the schedule arrangement for the Executive Director.
- Creating and maintaining extensive filing and archiving systems for contacts and documents;
- Ensure accuracy of the data entry at the TRC database and case files documents filing with assurance of confidentiality of information
- Administrative support to the Team at the field and TRC branch offices located at different governorates
- Assist in administrating the office programs (Admin and Technical) according to the requirements of the center.
- Share any vision to develop admin systems of TRC
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The selected candidate should be fluent in spoken/written Arabic and English
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism on key sensitive issues related to human rights violations
- Have prior working knowledge in a non-profit setting
- Organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently or in a team environment, and to prioritize tasks and deadlines
Applicants may submit a Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] and must include the subject: “Data Entry and Admin Assistant”. The deadline for applicants is August 23th 2020 at 4pm. TRC will not accept in-office visits or phone calls in regard to this position.