Fnarsoft is the development center of Logitude World, which is a state of art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide (www.logitudeworld.com).
Logitude’s cloud solution encompasses the latest freight management software for optimal functionality, covering the full freight forwarding lifecycle. The easy-to-use freight forwarding system consists of several freight forwarder software modules.
Our company is growing rapidly, and so is our Customer Support team. We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our amazing team.
As a Support Agent, you'll play a vital role in delivering a great customer experience. You will also represent customers in front of the different internal departments.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Serving as the customers’ first point of contact.
- Handling all customer inquiries and technical troubleshooting issues including product training, account settings, bug reporting, and more.
- Providing a great customer experience, handling issues with expertise and kindness.
- Working across multiple internal teams (Development and Product Management) to resolve customers’ outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Proactively identifying clients’ repeated issues or requests that are not resolved.
- Establishing knowledge and process information to provide a great customer experience.
- Helping to maintain a consistent SLA / response time and a good customer satisfaction rating.
- BA degree
- 1 year of experience in customer support, fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent English writing and speaking is a must
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a multitasking environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to organize & schedule work effectively
- Solution-oriented, innovative & hardworking
- Team Player
- Dependable, flexible, self-motivated
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to attach your resume.