CALL FOR PROPOSALS
provision of taxation awareness workshop and tax consultancy
for “TARABOT/ Transformative Resilience Programme”
The Jerusalem Arab Chamber of Commerce and industry is a non-profit organization governed by the special “law of JACCI.” Founded in 1936, Included in its membership are the various economic sectors (tourism, trade, hospitality, contracting, industrial), and since its foundation it has sought to provide its members with services to facilitate their business.
JACCI is considered a representative of the business sector in Jerusalem, providing information, services and training to its members, supporting and defending their interests, and helping them to open up new markets and develop their businesses.
JACCI seeks not only to provide services to its members, but also to strengthen the bonds of relationship and belonging between JACCI and its members, both commercial and industrial. Since its establishment, JACCI has increased substantially through designing and implementing a series of targeted interventions.
This activity is part of the “TARABOT/ Transformative Resilience Programme.’’ This programme is funded by UNDP in Cooperation with (Austrian Development Cooperation and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland) and implemented by The Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jerusalem.
JACCI is seeking to conduct taxation awareness workshop and tax consultancy for project beneficiaries (merchants, Companies, and market owners’ ) in Old City of Jerusalem as according to this ToR. Applicants who may be contracted by the JACCI to provide taxation awareness workshop and tax consultancy for JACCI’s beneficiaries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Providing two awareness workshops (3 hours) for each which related to the commercial financial issues in East Jerusalem including but not limited to (income tax, VAT, new cash law etc…) ,(estimated number 25-30 participants per workshop).
- Providing 10 tax consultations.
Scope of work:
- Depending on the number of applications, assist merchants in opening and manage tax files in East Jerusalem;
- Provide guidance on how to reduce high tax rates imposed on merchants, when necessary and according to an agreed eligibility criterion;
- Provide guidance on how to ensure proper record keeping;
- Provide guidance on how to ensure compliance with various laws and regulations relevant to their field of business;
- Enhance our members knowledge in terms of their rights and obligations;
- Provide guidance, feedback and planning requirements as well as conducting related raising awareness workshops for business owners.
The deadline to submit the offer no later than 21/11/2021 till 1:30 o’clock by hand (SEALED ENVELOP) to our office Arab Jerusalem Chamber, Beit Hanina al Hirbawi building 3rd floor.
For further information you can call 02-5833050/02-2344923
Price validity: 3 months
Attachments: Tender Docs.