REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Individual Consultant Services - West Bank (WB)
Exchange of Expertise – Unite Generations for a CHANGE!
locally registered non-profit organization that aim to spread principles of good citizenry,
democracy and good governance among youth.
With funding provided by Heinrich Böll Stiftung - Palestine/Jordan Office (HBS);
Shiam invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing
Specialized Training and Coaching to Support the Knowledge Exchange between Youth Local Councils Members & Retired Citizens
The pilot of the project aims at bringing retired businessmen and businesswomen who are members of the Forum of Expertise together with Youth Local Council members in order to enhance the transfer of knowledge, create a dialogue between the two generations, enrich volunteerism, good citizenry, strengthen the capacity and expertise of the youth councils in specific and youth in general and equip them to positively and fully engage in their communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general direction of Shiam and its partners, the consultant is required but not limited to undertaking the following:
- Prepare training material (Arabic + English);
- Conduct the training;
- Coordinate with the volunteers who are providing other pieces of training;
- Follow-up with the participants after the completion of the training course.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and implementing similar trainings.
- Minimum B.A. degree in Business Administration or Project Management or in a relevant discipline.
- Expertise in using practical and theoretical approaches in training delivery.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic.
- Excellent Facilitation and Communication skills.
- Creativity and thinking outside of the box preferred.
Expected Duration of Assignment is August 2019 – September 2019
Further information can be obtained from Shiam office at the address below, from 8:30AM to 3:00 PM Jerusalem time.
Interested individual consultants must request the standard expression of interest forms including detailed statement of work & standard submission forms by emailing: [email protected] indicating in the subject line “EOI # HBS-SSA-19-001
Deadline for submission of Expressions of Interest by 28 July 2019 at 15:00 o’clock.
Al Wa’d Building, Al Moba’deen Street,
Al-Balou’, Al-Bireh City, Palestine.
T: (+972) (0)2 241 3616 | Fax: (+972) (0) 2 241 3614
Email: [email protected]
* In case of submission by email, it is required to add in the subject line: “EOI # HBS-SSA-19-001”