REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Individual Consultant Services - West Bank (WB)
Enhancing Women with Disabilities Social and Economic Inclusion – من حقي ان اشارك
Shiam is a locally registered non-profit organization founded in 2018 that works closely with Palestinian communities to spread the principles of good citizenry, human values, democracy and good governance among Palestinian youth.
With funding provided by the Government of Canada; Shiam invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing
Specialized Training and Coaching Services for Enhancing Women with Disabilities Social and Economic Inclusion
The project aims to increase awareness of People with Disabilities (PWDs) issues and potentials in general, advocate against the marginalization of Women with Disabilities (WWDs) in the workforce in specific, and ensure their effective engagement in the social and economic development of their communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general direction of Shiam and its partners, the consultant is required but not limited to undertaking the following:
- Review all studies and research done in relation to the project goal and objectives.
- Prepare all material needed to conduct round table discussions and Hackathons.
- Compile and present the data gathered from the round table discussions and Hackathons in a summary report.
- Support and draft white papers/ policy briefs that will be disseminated in the project closing ceremony.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and implementing round table discussions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in designing and running Hackathons.
- Minimum B.A. degree in Business Administration, Economics or in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of the Palestinian economic sector and labor conditions.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic.
- Expertise and Ability to work with People with Disabilities - preferable.
Expected Duration of Assignment is October 2018 – February 2019
Further information can be obtained from Shiam office at the address below, from 8:30AM to 3:00 PM Jerusalem time.
Interested individual consultants must request the standard expression of interest forms including detailed statement of work & standard submission forms by email. The request should be sent to: [email protected]
Deadline for submission of Expressions of Interest by October 04,2018 at 15:00 o’clock.
Al Wa’d Building, Al Moba’deen Street,
Al-Balou’, Al-Bireh City, Palestine.
T: (+972) (0)2 241 3616 | Fax: (+972) (0) 2 241 3614
Email: [email protected]
* In case of submission by email, it is required to add in the subject line: “EOI # CFLI-SSA-18-001”