Station J aims at making economic, social and sustainable impact through Palestinian innovation fueled by expertise, entrepreneurial talent, and new technology from across the globe. Our role is combining practices, tools, resources and environments to influence the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Jerusalem. We guide innovators and entrepreneurs from ideation stages, connect them to markets and investment opportunities. We help plug knowledge, expertise, and skills gaps, gain access to investment, and fill market niches to maximize the potential of the innovations and innovators we support.
To provide Palestinian youth with a robust and strong innovative platform for entrepreneurial growth that combines business, research, and academia, ensuring that the integration of the three is more efficient and has a higher impact on innovation (talent, technology, start-ups) than the three standing alone.
To become the leading engine for innovation and entrepreneurship in Jerusalem for empowering youth to advance economically and socially
Type: full-time job
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension.
- Develop and implement the organizational marketing plan in line with the Communication and marketing strategy and the organizations’ objectives
- Act as a Brand custodian of the hub brand and its identity in-order to ensure brand consistency across the various brand touch points (website, social media, advertising, signage, events etc. (Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity by providing engaging text, image and video content).
- Engaging and networking with stakeholders and media outlets
- Conceptualization and implementation of key related projects and events for the community such as pitch sessions, breakfast meet-ups, hackathons, etc.
- Managing launch campaigns for key programs
- Conceives and implements overall organizational identity-building events
- Develop and maintain the organizational stakeholder database
- Help build relationships with universities students, Experts, mentors, industry professionals, influencers, and journalists.
- Provide overall support and management of the hub venues including: sales targets, pricing, revenue generation and marketing of the venues.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Contribute to the overall success of Station J by performing all other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Hub Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum acceptable qualifications:
- University degree in IT, Business, Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in startups ecosystem.
- Project management and business operations experience is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (English / Arabic).
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities & Station J mission and values.
For those who are interested and fulfill the needed qualifications, kindly send you CV to [email protected] no later than 30th of April.