Consultant to Develop Communication Strategy for the Small Enterprise Center (SEC) Association
The Small Enterprise Center (SEC) is a Palestinian non-profit organization that started in 2002. In 2008, SEC was officially registered as an independent non-profit organization governed by the Palestinian Law of Charitable Associations and Community Organizations. SEC has grown to be a leading national organization serving Palestinian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and social enterprises (including cooperatives).
In Partnership with the Swedish Cooperative Center (WeEffect) through the project “ Boosting Social Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise in Palestine” SEC is seeking a consultant to develop a communication strategy to improve its outreach channels and visibility.
The communication specialist / Consultant is required to:
- To develop a multi-media communication strategy that will identify specific objectives for raising awareness amongst the target audiences.
- To create work plan with clear deliverable outcomes, indicators and tools for the implementation of the strategy according to SEC Strategic plan 2018-2022
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you must:
- have a strong track record of development and delivery of creative internal and external communications;
- have experience in change communications across complex projects;
- be able to turn complex language into appropriate messaging for a range of audiences and have experience delivering communications using a variety of channels
- have strong interpersonal skills and experience of working with a range of stakeholders;
- experience in producing communication products in a variety of formats and languages
You can find the full TOR on this link
The consultant should prepare a detailed proposal outlining their approach, with a budget and timeline, examples of relevant work and your CV / credentials to:
Deadline to submit is by 20th November, 2017.
For any inquiries please call: +97222423326