The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) is seeking to mandate a communication specialist for public/advocacy communications to upgrade capacities of Israeli and Palestinian Human Rights (HR) NGOs
The consultant will have to identify public/advocacy communication needs of a selected number of implementing partners (IPs), namely 9 Human Rights (HR) NGOs supported by SDC through core funding contributions. She/he consequently formulates ad-hoc measures and strategies – based on the detected needs – for the IPs to have enhanced quality external communication/media advocacy strategy with International Human Rights Law (IHRL) and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) narrative.
The objectives of the mandated communication specialist are:
- To assess the implementing partner’s overall communication capacities, both at institutional and operational level,
- To formulate recommendations and accompany the 9 HR NGOs in view of ameliorating their communication modalities and branding
The estimated duration of this mandate is about 120 days, to be conducted in a maximum timeframe of 20 months (2021-2023) (i.e. starting September 2021 to end May 2023).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The application shall be submitted to the following email: [email protected]. The email must mention “Communications Specialist” in the subject line.
Clarifications and questions can be received in writing only until 12 August 2021 to the following email: [email protected]. The answers to all questions will be shared with all applicants.
Interested candidates shall apply to this email [email protected] to receive the 1) Terms of Reference, 2) Budget template and 2) the FDFA Code of Conduct to be submitted with the following other documents:
- Letter of Interest (cover letter) with indication of applicant’s ability and availability
- CV or Resume explaining how your background and experience are relevant to the consultancy work assignment and the qualifications, competencies, knowledge and skills
- Example/s of applicant’s performance evaluation reports or references of similar consultancy assignments or other references of similar communications consultancy assignments (if available)
- The budget template filled with your fee proposal (in USD) or any expenses to undertake the terms of reference above
- Acceptance of the FDFA code of conduct
Please note again that all applications should be submitted only to [email protected].
Deadline for submitting the applications is Thursday 26 August 2021 by 16:00. No applications will be accepted afterwards
The winner will be informed on the 2nd week of September 2021.