Al - Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered with the Palestinian Interior Ministry holds a certificate of registration number 7536, was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies. TFS with partnership with Islamic relief Palestine is implementing “Recovering Wellbeing of Gaza Children – Phase IV” which aims at contributing in improving the status of protection through family counselling approach and the Health and Environmental Practices for Russul’s families in the Middle Area.
Within this project, TFS is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Child Protection Focal Point
Position Type: Full time (100 %)
Location: Al Tawasol Forum Society (TFS)
Duration: 7 months
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Reports to: Project Coordinator
- Regularly Assess risks and strategies related to child protection.
- Develop and enhance the internal coordination mechanisms related to child protection issues.
- Activating management system to insure providing multi sectoral interventions in need.
- Develop the capacities of TFS teams in child protection issues within definite timeline.
- Coordinate with stockholders to insure effective response to protect children especially those expose to violence and abuse.
- Enhance children's abilities in self-care concepts and skills.
- Work on raising the awareness of caregivers in child protection issues.
- Update the databases of services providers and beneficiaries.
- Build a good working relationships with partners and stakeholders.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in psychology, Sociology or any related field with 75% GPA at least, Master Degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in the child protection, psychosocial support or case management fields in NGOs.
- Good knowledge in the Conventions of children rights.
- Good knowledge in the child protection and humanitarian work.
- Familiarity in dealing with children and their issues.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good coordination Skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Understanding of protection in humanitarian context.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Good computer skills.
- Female candidates are preferred.
- Living in Middle Area is prefered
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents through
Deadline for applications is 30/09/2021 at 12:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 082557209