The Palestinian Liberation Organization has received a grant from the International Development Association (IDA) of an amount of 15.0 million USD for the benefit of the Palestinian Authority to finance the Social Protection Enhancement Project (the Project). The development objective of the Social Protection Enhancement Project for West Bank and Gaza (WB and G) is to establish a single targeting and referral system to provide cash benefits and services to poor and vulnerable households. The project comprises of four components. The first component, cash transfer program (CTP) support will finance cash transfers for about 5,000 households in the WB and G, representing 4 percent of the total of the CTP. The second component, social registry (SR) will provide technical and financial support to: (i) develop, feed, and update the SR inclusion and information system (architecture, software, hardware, operations manuals (OMs), and household registration, among others); (ii) establish a legal framework for it as functional entry point for social programs; and (iii) assure the transition of beneficiaries of CTP and other programs into the SR. The third component, case management system (CMS) will finance the development and implementation in selected areas of a CMS. The fourth component, project management and monitoring will ensure that the Ministry of Social Development (MoSD) team is operational and the project is implemented in accordance with the grant agreement and the project OM.
MoSD is the implementing agency for this Project. A Project Management Unit (PMU) will be established within MoSD and will be composed of consultants in various fields, to manage the overall implementation and coordination of the Project. MoSD is considering the appointment of qualified PMU Director and Communication Officer for the PMU.
The PMU team will be housed within MoSD in Ramallah. The duration of each assignment is one year on a full-time basis, extendable to the full length of the Project (4 years).
An individual Consultant shall be selected for each of the under-mentioned posts in accordance with the World Bank’s procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for Borrowers under Investment Project Financing dated July 1, 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”),
Case Management System Field Coordinator
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Required Qualifications, Skills, knowledge and Competencies:
- At least a bachelor degree in Social Sciences or any other related field (Social Work, Psychology, Sociology is preferable);
- A minimum of 5 years relevant and proven experience working in similar scope and environment. Applicant shall provide documentation for the minimum required years of experience.
- Strong coordination, planning, follow-up, innovation, and problem solving skills;
- Experience in MIS, development of databases, web-portal for social protection context is a plus;
- Experience in preparing and developing operational and procedural manuals;
- Experience in working for the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) Institutions and/or with international agencies is an asset;
- A good knowledge of the Palestinian social context;
- Capacity to work seamlessly with social communities within existing structures;
- Ability to foster teamwork and to coordinate with relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and deliver the desired results;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong Communication skills in both Arabic and English (written and oral).
- Ability and capability to conduct field visits and travel through West Bank area.
Interested consultants may obtain further information and related TORs from the address below during office hours from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm or via email: [email protected] and can apply for the vacancy by sending CV, cover letter and the mentioned experiences and university certificate to the email address [email protected] .Any application without the requested mentioned documents will not be considered.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by the end of 08 / 05 /2019.
NOTE: Please mention the vacancy and project title in the e-mail subject.