The Small Enterprise Center (SEC) Association is a Palestinian non-profit organization that was founded in 2002. In 2008, SEC was officially registered as an independent non-profit organization governed by the Palestinian Law of Charitable Associations and Community Organizations No.1 for the year 2000. SEC is a leading national organization serving Palestinian Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and social enterprises (including cooperatives) over Palestine where Gaza Office has started provision of business development services for SMEs since 2011.
Position: Business Development Specialist.
Work location: Gaza Strip
Type of Contract: Full time
Starting Date: Oct, 2018
Business Development Specialist will have the following duties:
Development of high-quality business plans for different sectors, including:
- Performing Field visits for beneficiaries
- Obtaining and auditing of official prices for machines and items included in the developed business plans
- Development and review of business plans, and present them to related beneficiaries
- Introduce recommendations related to projects’ establishment, based on economic indicators
- Provide Business development training courses according to the needs of beneficiaries, including:
- Target groups’ needs assessment
- Preparations of training plans
- Preparation of training manuals according to the needs of beneficiaries
- Provide the project coordinator by logistic needs to implement the training activities
- Provide the needed training courses according to the training plans.
- Provide Coaching services through projects’ life cycles
- Assess the impact of implementing small projects
- Participate in developing all documents related to business development
- Participate in SEC meetings and donors’ meetings when needed
- Preparation for related business development workshops
- Participate in the preparation of SEC’s plans and procedure
Any other related activities as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social sciences, or any other related fields.
- Minimum of two year experience in supervision and monitoring of the project implementation and impact measurement.
- Computer skills: sound knowledge of standard software (mainly MS Office)
- Very Good Command in both English and Arabic, for oral and written communication.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Willingness and ability to travel to other governorates within the Gaza Strip as needed.
Please send detailed updated C.V with cover letter under the subject: Business Development Specialist to Email:
Only shortlisted candidates who meet requirements will be contacted for Technical exam and short –listed interview.
The Deadline for application is Thursday, October 11th, 2018
SEC is an equal opportunity employer: applications from men and women will be considered equally.