The Caritas Baby Hospital- CBH was founded in Bethlehem in 1953. CBH is affiliated with Children's Relief Bethlehem; an international and non-profit humanitarian organization based in Switzerland. Caritas Baby Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including regular inpatient services, intensive care and neonate care as well as general and specialized outpatient clinics. All supported by physiotherapy, pharmaceutical and nutrition services. To ensure comprehensive treatment, a wide range of regular and special diagnostic services is provided in addition to the social and psychological counseling for children and parents. Caritas Baby Hospital is one of the main employers in Bethlehem area where it provides professional and training experience to 250 employees.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Inspect, maintain and repair medical devices and equipment like laboratory equipment, patient monitoring, diagnostic and treatment equipment, infant warming therapy equipment, infusion equipment, etc..
- Train users of medical devices
- Work out and performs performance assurance procedures for medical devices
- Maintain accurate stock of spare parts and medical consumables
- Communicate with manufacturers of medical devices and their and local representatives
- Represent the biomedical engineering department in interdepartmental committees
- Able to respond to emergency cases and willing to be on-call.
- Willing to participate in continuous education training courses.
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- IT skills and knowledge
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Able to write reports in both Arabic and English
- Ability to communicate information effectively
- Self motivated - clear and deep thinker
Interested candidate are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to [email protected] no later than 04/11/2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.