Userpilot is a leading product analytics and engagement software company. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users with the additional help of user engagement and feedback tools.
We're working on
UI Pattern Builder: Userpilot Chrome Extension is a lightweight tool for our customers to build highly customizable templates to trigger on their web applications with zero code.
Tracking and Contextual Triggering: Userpilot SDK is used by our customers to track their users' properties and events. It also serves as a triggering layer for UI components built through our tools. It is highly performant and algorithm centric where its functionality is designed to integrate commonly with all web applications.
Data Segmentation: Through tracking user properties and event capturing, our customers are able to segment their users into compositions on demand through an expressive set of queries. That means having the data constructed in queryable way and consistent across all nodes in a distributed environment is a must.
Real-time infrastructure: We support contextual triggering based on user journey and interactions. The eligibility of each product experience needs to be evaluated and pushed in sub-second latencies.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, test, and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant and reliable software on the cloud.
- Participate in the design, architecture, and delivery of new features in a collaborative Agile/Kanban environment.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product.
- Strong product sense and pursuit for quality deliveries.
You'd be an excellent fit if you
- Enjoy building a shipping maintainable, and scalable code.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience contributing to open source.
- Experience working with Elixir and the Phoenix web framework.
- Work within a dynamic and responsive environment that brings out the best in you.
- Generous salary and end-of-year performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- 9-day winter break.
- Unlimited snacks, a fully stocked fridge, and a barista coffee machine.
Apply using the link below