AXSOS is a German IT company, which provides user-oriented IT solutions in the field of IT Infrastructure, IT Security and Custom Software Development.
AXSOS sees itself as an IT company with an intercultural approach. AXSOS follows a philosophy that is more oriented towards values such as individual know-how, proximity, trust-building and humanity than towards technical standard solutions. It is therefore a company that defies norms and conventions, goes its own way and assumes social responsibility.
AXSOS AG was founded in 2009 and has offices in Stuttgart, Solingen, Dettingen/Erms, Ramallah, Jerusalem and Thessaloniki. We offers a comprehensive full-service portfolio of IT security, IT infrastructure and custom development.
We are looking for a backend developer to work with Node.js. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
We offer you
- A permanent employment contract
- 5 days full time (42 hours)
- A modern work-environment in an international, informal working atmosphere
- We are open, honest, direct, friendly and uncomplicated in our dealings with each other
- Possibility of working from home.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- BA degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written / spoken English is a must, German is a plus
- Personal commitment to success - making it happen whatever it takes
- Prepared to dive into unknown challenges
- Committed to deliver high quality work daily
- 2+ years of Node.js development experience
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Thorough understanding of non-relational databases (MongoDB, Firebase...)
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Experience with the Express.js framework
All interested candidates should apply through our online HR system in the link bellow :