AXSOS Academy is coding boot camp of Palestine. This boot camp will accomplish in 4 months what most Universities in the world fail to deliver in 4 years: market ready software engineers experienced in the world’s favourite internet programming language in addition of the most needed soft skills.
AXSOS Academy is searching for Trainer Assistants, to help provide direction and support to all our Academy students. Your duties will also include assisting the trainers in running lectures on various topics (Web fundamentals, Python stack, Java and MERN). In addition to listening to students, asking necessary questions, and developing effective communication skills to improve the student’s interaction during each Cohort.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, along with the ability to coordinate with support networks, and staff resources that are also working with the students. The successful candidate shall also be friendly, professional, creative and with outstanding people skills.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
During a cohort
- You will assist Instructors to Mentor the students throughout the Boot-Camp
- You will assist and follow up the students’ progress throughout the Cohort
- During the week, you will assist teaching programming and web-development to a class of beginner (Web Fundamentals, Python stack, Java and MERN) as well as the best practices of software development.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the market as Software developer
- Expert in one or more the following stacks (Java, Python and MERN)
- You are very comfortable with the command line, git, Github and technical workflows used by developers (branches, pull requests, code review).
- You are passionate about teaching code and explaining concepts to others.
- You have natural leadership.
- You are willing to learn fast and develop both your teaching and Technical skills.
- You like clean code and refactoring but are also a pragmatic developer who loves to get things done and develop useful product with clean user interface.
- You are familiar with Sublime Text, Github, Slack and all the classic tools used by developers to work on a software project and communicate.
- Excellent English level, written and spoken
- Enthusiastic and value driven
- Committed and fully available to work full time
Interested Candidates should submit their CV and cover letter through this email : [email protected]